Rocky Harmon -
cheering in college where he participated in the NCA nationals with his squad all 3 years. He began coaching immediately following graduation
Rocky is entering his 15th year of coaching.
Despite holding degrees
in both math and computer
science and a masters in computer science,
he chose to open the Carolina
Cheer Center and founded the Carolina Elite All-Stars.
- Currently a teacher at Eastern Guilford Middle School, Lauren joined our
staff seven years ago after working with our program for several years.
Lauren coaches our Younger squads and Special Olympic squad
in addition to helping out in Burlington.
- Former gymnast and Carolina Elite cheerleader.
Noelle was on our first squad and has been with the program for 15 years.
She is an assistant coach in Burlington
in addition to doing choreography.
- Former Carolina Elite cheerleader.
Summer has been with our program for
11 years. She is an assistant coach in Eden where she works with the
competition squads in addition to teaching tumbling.
Strickland - Assistant Coach
- Former Carolina Elite cheerleader. Jeni has been with us for seven
years, despite coming to us from a background
in dance. She is an assistant coach in Eden where she works with the
competition squads in addition to doing choreography.
Lindsey Thomas - Tumbling Instructor
- Currently a teacher at Eastern
Guilford Middle School, Lindsey is entering her fourth year with us.
Lindsey teaches several of our tumbling classes in addition to private lessons. Lindsey is currently on break as she plans for her upcoming wedding.
- Tumbling Instructor
- Jasmine Ramos is a former gymnast and Carolina Elite cheerleader. She teaches several of our tumbling classes in addition to private lessons.
Murphy - Assistant Coach
- Taylor began cheering with us 11
years ago and will be a sophomore
at Elon University this year. In addition to working with our Youth the
past several years, Taylor is now an
assistant coach in Eden where she works with the competition squads.
Pulliam - Assistant Coach
- Despite cheering most of her life,
Spencer claims she's learned the most since joining Carolina Elite. Spencer works with our Youth and Mini's in addition to teaching
- Parent/Tumbling Instructor
- Dwayne's tumbling background comes from martial arts where he was a prior instructor.
As a parent first, his main priority is to the girls where he is happy to help in anyway from
teaching to videoing to simply opening
the gym for extra time.
- Assistant Coach
- Madison has been with our program for five years after cheering at both our Eden and Burlington locations. She currently works with our Youth and Mini's.
Drew Yoder - Tumbling/Stunt Instructor
- Drew is a recent graduate of
Campbell University where he received his degree in Criminal Justice and is
currently seeking his masters in Education to teach. He is currently cheering
for Campbell and the Elite Gymnastics open team where he works as an instructor.
We are thankful to Elite Gymnastics for sharing him with us. Drew is available
for both coed stunting and tumbling private lessons in Burlington on a limited
Debbie Dabbs - Tumbling Instructor
- Debbie is a former collegiate
cheerleader and gymnast with a wealth of cheerleading knowledge. She currently
works as a physical therapist and we are extremely fortunate that she has
offered to share some of her free time with us. Debbie is available for private
tumbling lessons in Eden on a limited basis.
Carla Huffman - Tumbling Instructor
- Carla is a former gymnast currently working for the City of Eden Parks and Recreation Dept. We are fortunate to have her sharing her time with us as well. Carla teaches tumbling classes in Eden.