Rocky Harmon -
- Cheered in college following his freshman
year where he competed at the national level all three remaining years.
Despite holding a Masters in Computer Science he chose to start the Carolina
Rocky is entering his 17th year of coaching.
- Currently a teacher at Eastern Guilford Middle School, Lauren joined our
staff nine years ago. Lauren coaches our competition squads in addition to helping out
with the program in general.
- Former gymnast and Carolina Elite cheerleader. Noelle was on our very
first squad and has been with the program for 17 years. Noelle coaches our competition
squads in addition to doing choreography.
- Former Carolina Elite cheerleader.
Summer has been with our program for
13 years. Summer coaches our competition squads in addition to teaching tumbling.
Strickland - Assistant Coach
- Former Carolina Elite cheerleader. Jeni has been with us for nine
years, despite coming to us from a background in dance. Jeni coaches our
competition squads in addition to doing choreography.
Lindsey Thomas - Tumbling Instructor
- Currently a teacher at Eastern
Guilford Middle School, Lindsey is entering her sixth year with us.
Lindsey teaches several of our tumbling classes in addition to private lessons.
Murphy - Assistant Coach
- Taylor began cheering with us 13
years ago and will be a Senior
at Elon University this year.
competition squads in addition to teaching tumbling.
Pulliam - Assistant Coach
- Despite cheering most of her life,
Spencer claims she's learned the most since joining Carolina Elite.
Spencer coaches our competition squads in
addition to teaching tumbling.
- Parent/Tumbling Instructor
- Dwayne's tumbling background comes from martial arts where he was a prior instructor.
As a parent first, his main priority is to the girls where he is happy to help in anyway from
teaching to videoing to simply opening
the gym for extra time.
- Assistant Coach
- Madison has been with our program for
seven years after cheering with us and now coaching. Madison coaches our competition squads
in addition to teaching tumbling.
Drew Yoder - Tumbling/Stunt Instructor
- Drew is a recent graduate of
Campbell University where he received his degree in Criminal Justice and is
currently seeking his masters in Education to teach. He is currently cheering
for NC State and the Elite Gymnastics open team where he works as an instructor.
We are thankful to Elite Gymnastics for sharing him with us. Drew is available
for both coed stunting and tumbling private lessons in Burlington on a limited